Fundraise YOUR way!
Every single day in CHI at Crumlin, hundreds of sick children are treated under the expert care of the hospitals world-class medical team. We need your ongoing and urgent support to provide the essential funds, equipment and resources that help make the difference to little patients and their families. CHI at Crumlin is a hospital that never sleeps.
Getting involved and raising vital funds for sick children is such a rewarding thing to do – and there are so many fun and creative ways to rally your family, friends, colleagues and communities to support our hospital’s urgent, life-saving work!
You don’t need to set up a big event or get a crowd together, there are so many ways to raise vital funds solo, at home or by taking on a DIY challenge.
Check out our ideas below to inspire you in creating your own virtual, at-home or personal challenge fundraiser. And don’t forget – the CMRF Crumlin Communities Team is here to support you every step of the way!
Would you like to challenge yourself in 2020 and achieve something really special, all while supporting the vital, life-saving work that happens in CHI at Crumlin every minute of every day? Why not set yourself a personal goal and ask your friends and family to sponsor your efforts!
- Solo Cycling Sportive – outdoors or stationary
- Walk or run a marathon in a month
- Sponsored ‘Get Fit’ Challenge
- Couch to 5Km
- Get Inventive and Rally Your Community to Give
- Online Giveaway – secure a great prize and ask everyone to donate to be in with a chance to win
- Sponsored head-shave, beard-shave or DIY leg-wax
- Birthday or Special Event Fundraisers – ask people to donate instead of gifts!
Do it your own way!
When it comes to creating your own personal challenge or virtual fundraiser, the possibilities are endless! If you have an idea for a unique and creative fundraising project or activity, get in touch with our Communities Team here in CMRF Crumlin.
- Facebook Fundraisers – visit our virtual fundraisers page to get started!
- JustGiving – Visit our virtual fundraising page, keep your friends, family and followers updated on your progress and collect donations
- Your Fundraising Toolkit – Click here for everything you need to begin your fundraising journey
- Get In Touch – Contact the CMRF Communities Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 01 709 1700 to get everything you need to start raising funds and making a real difference in the lives of sick children in Crumlin!
High 5 challenge
This May, we are saying High 5 ✋ to show our support for all the wonderful children and their families who attend CHI at Crumlin and to say thanks to all the amazing staff who look after them.
There are so many ways that you can help by joining our High 5 challenge
Share your 5 favourites (films, books), jog on the spot or do jumping jacks for 5 minutes with your friends, nominate them to donate and pass it on for CMRF Crumlin, or come up with your own High 5 challenge and share with your friends. You can organise your own virtual, at-home or personal challenge fundraiser or take part in one of our events. Keep an eye on our social media pages and make sure to tag us in your amazing efforts. We can all do #WhateverItTakes to make a difference to everyone in Crumlin Hospital.