Car Raffle Winner announced
We have a winner!
The CMRF Car Raffle 2018 winner is a delighted Anne Leddy, from County Cavan. Anne is thrilled to be the winner of a brand new Ford Fiesta Titanium.
The winning ticket was drawn by Una Quish, mum to little Noah, who visited us in our offices in Crumlin yesterday. Noah has been a patient at Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin since he was tiny and he always has a big smile for us when he pops in to visit the team and Dr Teddington here in CMRF.
Congratulations to Anne Leddy, and many thanks to Cavanaghs of Fermoy, and to the many, many people all over the country who supported the car raffle again this year!
Thank you so much to everyone who entered and raised money to help some of Ireland's sickest children.
Terms and conditions:
1. This Raffle is being promoted by: Mary O'Donovan
2. It is promoted on behalf of “the Society”: CMRF Crumlin
3. The Society, charity registration no. CHY 4483A
4. The Society is operating a Society Lottery under the Gambling Act 2005.
5. By entering the draw, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and Rules.
6. The draw opens for entries at opening date and closes for entries on the 22nd October 2018.
7. To enter the draw a ticket (or tickets) must be purchased from this website, or over the phone through our Hotline number 1850 211 782.
8. The winner(s) of the draw will be chosen at random from all entries received by the Closing Date.
9. The Prize available to be won in the draw: A brand new Ford Fiesta Titanium. Please note the car is registered in the Republic of Ireland.
10. Where relevant, the Prize can be collected from Cavanagh's of Fermoy.
11. No cash alternative is available.
12. Your chances of winning are variable, depending on how many tickets are sold for the raffle as a whole. Your winning odds are the number of tickets you have purchased divided by the total number of tickets in the draw.
13. The game is open to individuals aged 18 (eighteen) or over on the date of ticket purchase, (except for employees of the society).
14. Any person found to be under 18 (eighteen) years of age on the date of ticket purchase automatically forfeits the right to the Prize.
15. You must be 18 (eighteen) or over to play or claim a prize. We may conduct random checks of entrants to ensure there are no underage players. Random checks are conducted using AgeChecked (or similar service from a third party supplier as and when stipulated). If a person enters the game stating that they are over the age of 18 (eighteen) and subsequently it is found that they are less than 18 (eighteen) years of age, they will have any money paid in relation to the draw/s returned to them and where relevant will automatically forfeit the right to any prize.
16. The winner may need to provide proof of age before collecting the prize. Acceptable documentation of the winner’s proof of age will be a scan of their passport or driving license.
17. When you purchase a ticket for the draw/s a unique ticket number will be issued and displayed onscreen at the point of purchase. Confirmation of your ticket number/s will also be emailed to the address supplied during the ticket purchasing process.
18. Tickets to enter the draw/s are priced at €3 each or can be bought individually or in ticket bundles from this website and individuals are limited to a total spend of €100.
19. All draw/s entry sales are final. Refunds are at the sole discretion of the Society and will be payable only where the Society deems it reasonable, having regard for all the circumstances. All participants acknowledge that their payment of the ticket price does not guarantee that they will win any Prize.
20. Full payment for each ticket must be received in cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw/s. Only tickets for which full payment has been received are eligible to win the Prize/s.
21. Payment for tickets can be made by debit/credit card.
22. Winners of the Raffle Prizes will be contacted by the Society within seven working days of the draw/s taking place. Details of the winners will also be posted on the Website.
23. All participants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the Society with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and the Society will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any participant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the participant has provided.
24. The Society shall not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:
a. any delays or failures in the delivery methods used by the Society or the participant;
b. any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by the Society for the administration of the draw/s;
c. any delays or failures in the banking system used by the Society or the participant;
d. any refusal by the Society to accept an individual’s entry or the cancellation of an entry;
e. any event beyond the reasonable control of the Society.
25. To the extent permitted by law, the Society excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner of a Prize in connection with or arising from the use of the Prize or participation in the draw/s.
27. The Society reserves the right to:
a. disqualify or decline to accept the entry of any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these terms or otherwise acted fraudulently;
b. terminate or suspend the draw/s for reasons beyond its reasonable control
28. In the event of any dispute regarding the draw/s/s, if the dispute cannot be resolved by the parties, it will be referred to an independent third party. Please refer to the Social Responsibility Policy at website address.
29. This draw/s is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble responsibly. Please read our Social Responsibility Policy or visit the Problem Gambling website (https://www.problemgambling.ie) for more information on Problem Gambling.
30. The Laws of Ireland shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Rules. The Society and all participants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
31. Contact for Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
32. The raffle is promoted by CMRF Crumlin