Your signature today could save a child’s life tomorrow
Did you know?
If you have kindly donated €250 or more to Children’s Health Foundation Crumlin any year in the last four years (2017-2020), taking just a moment of your time now to complete a tax form could allow us to grow your donations by up to 45%.
This additional support under Revenue’s Charitable Donation Scheme will help us to give every sick child the very best chance.
What do I need to do?
Each year we send a tax relief form to everyone who has donated €250 or more. Please watch out for our next mailing coming through your letter box in May 2021 – it will contain the relevant tax form, some information on completing the form, and a business reply envelope to return it to us.
If you don’t receive anything in the post and think we may be able to claim the relief on your donations, please follow the steps below to make your donation grow in just 3 simple steps:
- Download the CHY3 tax form
- Fill in the blanks including your PPS number and signature
- Complete Organisation name as: Children’s Health Foundation Crumlin (formerly known as the Children’s Medical and Research Foundation)
Return it to us in an envelope addressed to:
Children’s Health Foundation Crumlin
14 – 18 Drimnagh Road
How do I qualify?
In order for us to claim the tax back from Revenue on your donations you must have:
- Donated a total of €250 or more to Children’s Health Foundation Crumlin in one year (January-December) in the last four years (2017 - 2020). The donation can have been made as a once-off donation or by instalments.
- The donation must have been a personal donation for which you’ve received no tangible benefit (e.g. If you raised sponsorship from other people, that would not qualify)
- Paid tax in Ireland in the year you made your qualifying donation – it doesn’t matter if you are PAYE or self-assessed.
The CHY3 tax form is valid for 5 years (unless you choose to cancel it) and helps us to save costs as we can make the claim on any further donations you choose to make during the 5 year period, without having to contact you again.
You can find a copy of Revenue’s guidance notes associated with the CHY3 tax form by downloading the full form, or to find out more about the Charitable Donation Scheme simply download our tax leaflet or read the FAQ’s at Revenue.ie.
If you have any questions you can reach us by phone on 01 709 1700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete and return your tax form today and help us to give every sick child the very best chance.