We can claim 45% in tax back on donations of €250 or more in a given year at no cost to you, to help give more children a fighting chance.
Tax back Scheme
Under the Revenue Commissioner’s Charitable Tax Relief Scheme, charities like CMRF Crumlin can claim the tax back on donations that total €250 or more in a year – at no cost to you.
The scheme allows charities to claim 45% in tax back on donations of €250 or more in a given year. To enable us to claim back this tax relief all you need to do is sign and return a tax-back form.
All it takes is your signature and PPS number to help give more children a fighting chance.
New Tax Scheme – Tax back CHY3 form 2013
- Whether you are PAYE or Self-Assessed, CMRF Crumlin can claim tax relief on donations of €250 or more.
- One form is now valid for five years.
- One standard tax rate applies to everyone.
- Simply down load the CHY3 Enduring Cert and add your PPS number and signature.
- This is all at no extra cost to you.
How tax relief can grow your donation
The chart below shows how the value of your donation increases when you complete a tax back form.
|A donation of:||Increases to:|
Your signature can give more sick children a fighting chance. Please sign your form and send them back to us today.