Third Level Institutes
CMRF has enjoyed the support of many third level institutes across Ireland, with some incorporating fundraising events into their Rag Weeks, Faculty Days and Society Days.
Third level students can learn a lot from helping sick children and their families.
- Helps develop skills in the areas of planning, marketing, PR and event management
- Promotes active citizenship and the concept of ’giving back’
- Encourages teamwork and helps create good team spirit
- It’s an opportunity for students to get creative, get active and have fun
Make our fundraising team part of yours.
We have years of fundraising expertise that you are welcome to draw on. We’re willing to can come and chat to you, or organise a presentation to a group.
Top fundraising ideas
- The Big Question Challenge.
Organise a ‘Big Question Table Quiz’ in your college or student bar. We can provide everything you need – even the questions, if necessary!
- Sponsored Sky Diving.
Only for the daring. And only through a fully accredited and insured sky diving company please.
- Bucket Collection
Bucket collections are be a great way to collect money for the hospital. We can give you advice on how to get the necessary permit or permission.
- Cycle Challenge.
Saddle up to help sick children. We can help you organise a Crumlin Cycling Challenge.
Or why not create your own fundraising event?
For more information, or to book a visit to your school, please contact Sinead - email@example.com