Our primary school talk and fundraising activities work in conjunction with the Social Personal and Health Education (SPHE) module.
- Strand: Myself and the Wider World
- Strand Unit: Developing Citizenship (living in the local community)
- Identifying those who have special responsibility for looking after people in the community (like the doctors, nurses and other medical and care professionals who work in CHI Crumlin and the National Children’s Research Centre) and recognising the importance of each individual’s contribution to community life (through fundraising, for example).
Helping sick children is good for school kids too.
- Fits in with the school curriculum, especially Social Personal and Health Education (SPHE)
- Helps with health education
- Develops group work skills
- Promotes active citizenship
- It’s an opportunity for students to get creative, get active and have fun
- Promotes team work and team spirit in schools and classes
With you all the way.
As well as visiting your school to give a presentation, we can provide you with a fundraising pack filled with everything you need, including ‘thank you’ certificates for all who participate. We offer you valuable fundraising advice and support.
Top 5 fundraising ideas
- Crumlin Crazy Hair Day
Go Crazy for Crumlin a wear a Crazy hairstyle to school – get your whole school involved, even the teachers! Nominate a teacher to wear their hair Crazy for the day
- Sponsored Fun Run
Pick a theme or fancy dress (eg Superheroes) and get your running shoes and have fun.
Why not pick some of your favourite songs and see how long you can dance for.
- Bake Sale
Make some tasty treats or get your local shop to donate them and sell them to the pupils and teachers.
- No Uniform Day / Fancy Dress Day
Vote to pick the theme or colour and donate €2 to CMRF Crumlin.
Or your own brilliant idea!! We love to hear your ideas and support in any way that we can.
For more information, or to book a visit to your school, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just 4 Fun School Tours have teamed up with us this year and by attending the school tour a donation of €2 per child will be donated to CMRF Crumlin. Further details on the tours can be found here.