Our online sponsorship pages are more attractive and easier to share on social media. We have added a number of additional features so you can personalise your page to suit your event. You will find easier to use and more interactive.
Get started and create your page by registering first at cmrf.org/auth/register
- Fill in all your details and you can now;
- The Profile Name determines your URL so make sure you name it correctly by adding your name or event name eg Jo Bloggs will create a url www.cmrf.org/user/jo-bloggs or Jo's Cake Sale will create a url www.cmrf.org/user/jo's-cake-sale
- Once you have created and shared your URL please DO NOT change it or your shared link will break.
- Add a profile photo
- Add a cover photo
- Add a clearer summary of why you are fundraising
- Add an overall target
- You will find it easier to share your page with friends on social media
- You can invite your friends to join your event and fundraise themselves with the total money fundraised combined to help you reach your overall target
We are here to help should you come into difficulty using the website, you can contact our website manager Ollie on email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01 709 1700.