If you want to fundraise for sick children our team will be right here to support you all the way. Get in touch on 01 7091700 or email email@example.com.
Steps for Fundraising
Work out what type of fundraising activity you would like to organise
Try to think of something fun that suits your lifestyle and will appeal to your friends, family or work colleagues.
Get in touch with our Community team to discuss your event and complete a Registration form - available from our Community team or also here. We can then support you with advice regarding your event, provide a support letter and fundraising materials (sponsor cards, posters, balloons, Logo etc).
1. Set a fundraising target for your group, and work out how much it is going to cost to organise. Don’t be afraid to ask for venues, prizes and services to be donated. You may be surprised how generous your local businesses are!
2. Set up an online fundraising page on our fundraising hub here.
3. Arrange any necessary permits or insurance to make sure everyone is covered.
4. Publicise and promote your fundraising activities. We can prepare posters or give you templates for flyers, posters and press releases that you can easily photocopy or print yourself. Don’t forget to add CMRF to your social network so we can help promote your event on Facebook and Twitter.
5. Assess any potential risks that may hamper your fundraising activity and create a ‘plan b’ as to what you will do if these risks turn into reality
Go for it!
You're all set now, and when you’re done, send in your funds and we’ll put your hard earned funds to work straight away! Please use your CMRF ID number (on your support letter) when sending in funds. You can find all the details for transferring funds here.
Don’t forget to thank everyone involved, those who took part, your organising committee, and any businesses or people who donated prizes, supplies or venues. If you like, we can help you with letter templates and certificates for your helpers. It’s part of our way of thanking YOU for putting in all the hard work to help sick children.
Get in touch on 01 7091700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.