Working in partnership
Our dedicated Corporate Partnership team would love to discuss your aims and ambitions with you. We know that each company has individual reasons for choosing to support CMRF Crumlin and we will work closely with you to provide unique and exciting ideas on how we can work together.
Whether you’d like to collaborate on a single fundraising event or a long-term Charity of the Year partnership, we can help you:
- Achieve business and CSR goals.
- Encourage staff engagement, boost team morale, attract and retain talent.
- Increase brand awareness and reputation by leveraging our logo and name, which is recognised both nationwide and globally.
- The opportunity to increase sales through Cause Related Marketing.
- The chance to generate strong PR coverage, which aids customer loyalty and attracts new customers also.
- Support from a dedicated Account Manager who is on hand to ensure our partnership meets your objectives.
Choose CMRF Crumlin and you’ll know that your contribution will mean the world to us – to our patients, their families, the doctors and nurses and our researchers.
The money your company raise could be used to purchase world-class medical equipment, support the upgrade of the 60 year old hospital, directly fund research or go towards the Giggle Fund, which focuses on giving our patients the best possible experience whilst visiting the hospital.
You’ll make a lasting difference to the lives of over 350 children every day. To discuss a corporate partnership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or lo-call 1890 507 508.