Make an Impact for Sick Children-Current Openings
CMRF Crumin provides vital funding for Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin and The National Children's Research Centre. When a child you love is sick, your top priority is finding the best care available. It’s ours too. At the core of CMRF Crumlin is a desire to help every sick child to give them the best possible chance to survive, thrive and live to their potential. We’re focused in supporting small miracles everyday by funding cutting edge research, new wards and upgrades together with patient experience through our Giggle Fund. At CMRF Crumlin our team has one simple mission - helping kids and their families.
With that in mind we wish to recruit for the following positions:
About the Organisation
CMRF Crumlin provides vital funding for Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin and The National Children's Research Centre. When a child you love is sick, your top priority is finding the best care available. It’s ours too. At the core of CMRF Crumlin is a desire to help every sick child to give them the best possible chance to survive, thrive and live to their potential. We’re focused on supporting small victories every day, saving tiny lives, and improving patient experience. At CMRF Crumlin our team has one simple mission – enabling the best outcomes for kids and their families.
Role & Purpose:
As Digital Officer, you will help the CMRF to enhance its reach and reputation at a crucial time of change for children’s health research and service provision. Reporting to the Head of Communications and working closely with the Fundraising team, the successful candidate will be involved in the implementation of communications strategies designed to promote and protect CMRF’s brand, increasing its awareness and reputation on a local, national and global scale with media, influencers and other key stakeholders who are central to advancing the organisation’s strategic goals. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Online media budget management & performance delivery across website and social media channels.
- Work to deliver both the SEO & PPC targets.
- Website review, development coordination and management.
- Management of Google ads including digital advertising.
- Online media strategy execution in collaboration with the fundraising teams and agency partners.
- Management of external stakeholders & agencies.
- Management of social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and maximising social media content and opportunities; linking all digital.
- Demonstrated ability to create content in particular for online media.
- Improving brand management.
- Development and implementation of a training plan for key digital users.
Duties will include:
- Management of the website coordination including analysis of online donations.
- Quarterly report on analytics with recommendations for improvements.
- Work with the Head of Communications and the fundraising teams to devise, review & roll out plans to ensure they deliver on campaign objectives, target audiences and KPIs.
- Manage the online media budget process, re-forecasting, etc., and be responsible for providing updates and feedback to each of the teams where appropriate.
- Work to ensure we deliver our volume of traffic KPIs.
- Work with third party agencies and within the marketing and communications team to gain donor insights.
- Set targets across SEO, PPC and display.
- Social media management.
- Take the lead in developing, refining and implementing the overall digital strategy.
- Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills (including advanced ability to use tools such as Excel); ability to use hard data and metrics in relation to traffic, to back up assumptions and develop business cases. Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others.
- Ensure timely performance reporting and communicate to the wider business.
- Assisting the Head of Communications in building content relating to case studies, fundraisers and stakeholders.
- Other ad hoc tasks, event support or projects assigned from time to time under the direction of the Head of Communications.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of projects.
Education & Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a digital role, preferably within a commercial or not for profit organisation.
- Excellent general digital skills from email, to SEO, to website management, and social media.
- Educated third level qualification in a related discipline.
- Ideally candidate will have coding experience or clear experience in back end management and working with wireframes, design and CMS.
- Proven ability to undertake duties as listed above.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A creative and enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Must be able to work in a changing environment with competing deadlines.
- Exceptional planning, organisation and administration skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of basic graphic design or photoshop will be an advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring some samples of their previous work, including websites managed, websites created, social platforms managed and campaigns delivered.
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2nd February 2018.
CMRF Crumlin is an equal opportunities employer.