CMRF Crumin provides vital funding for Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin and The National Children's Research Centre. When a child you love is sick, your top priority is finding the best care available. It’s ours too. At the core of CMRF Crumlin is a desire to help every sick child to give them the best possible chance to survive, thrive and live to their potential. We’re focused in supporting small miracles everyday by funding cutting edge research, new wards and upgrades together with patient experience through our Giggle Fund. At CMRF Crumlin our team has one simple mission - helping kids and their families.
With that in mind we wish to recruit for the following positions:
Executive Assistant to the CEO
About the Organisation
CMRF Crumlin provides vital funding for Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin and The National Children's Research Centre. When a child you love is sick, your top priority is finding the best care available. It’s ours too. At the core of CMRF Crumlin is a desire to help every sick child to give them the best possible chance to survive, thrive and live to their potential. We’re focused on supporting small victories every day, saving tiny lives, and improving patient experience. At CMRF Crumlin our team has one simple mission – enabling the best outcomes for kids and their families.
Role and Purpose
The CEO office is a vital and exciting office, supporting and enabling the culture development and general support of the fundraising and finance functions by supporting the CEO, board and committees. This role offers the perfect opportunity for a proactive, driven professional to work closely with the Chief Executive, senior management team and Board in a dynamic, fast paced environment. The Executive Assistant is responsible for planning and organising meetings and events with stakeholders, partner’s, donors and volunteers, for organising staff events and meetings, researching and preparing commercially relevant material, coordinating senior volunteer prospecting, report writing, presentations, general office management and administrative support to the Chief Executive, Board and committees.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- CEO and Senior Management support – including admin support to the CEO, diary and inbox management, expenses and travel admin, contact management, task and action management, support Board meetings, reports and other committees, management team co-ordination.
- Senior volunteer research and development – including prospect research for senior volunteers, networking as required, induction planning and support to key committee members.
- Project and event management – including managing Board and stakeholder events, staff events, updating bios and photos, committee event and project support.
- Operations Management – including staff management, cleaning and contracts management, consumables and kitchen supplies.
- Administrative support – oversight of stationery and other office costs, travel arrangements.
- Strong project management and co-ordination skills with an ability to work off own initiative and to deadlines.
- People management experience and influencing skills.
- Strong networking skills and confident with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Highly organised, proactive, and dynamic.
- Strong budget, supplier management track record and the ability to deliver multiple projects, simultaneously, on budget and on time.
- The successful candidate will need to show reasonable flexibility in relation to hours of attendance to meet the needs of the work. Work during weekends, evenings and unsociable hours may on occasion be required to suit the needs of a busy fundraising office.
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 5th of July.
Head of Corporate Partnerships
About the organisation
CMRF Crumlin provides vital funding for Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin and The National Children's Research Centre. When a child you love is sick, your top priority is finding the best care available. It’s ours too. At the core of CMRF Crumlin is a desire to help every sick child to give them the best possible chance to survive, thrive and live to their potential. We’re focused on supporting small victories every day, saving tiny lives, and improving patient experience. At CMRF Crumlin our team has one simple mission – enabling the best outcomes for kids and their families. We now have an exciting opportunity heading up our corporate team.
The Head of Corporate Partnerships will play a senior role in delivering the CMRF fundraising strategy helping to delivering funds and support from companies through corporate partnerships, corporate philanthropy, corporate marketing and campaigns, cause related marketing, staff led fundraising and sponsorship's.
Delivery of target:
- You will take ownership for and build the strategy for partners, charity of the year fundraising and corporate campaigns to raise over 1.3 million in 2017 and build the strategy to scale for 2018 and beyond.
- Meeting overall annual income targets within budget, and delivering on all KPI’s for the area to ensure the long term growth of the team.
Strategy and Planning
- Develop strategies to achieve annual income and expenditure targets
- Develop strategies to ensure key partner growth, retention, value and duration and overall lifetime value and return on investment per partner / donor
- Development of a research and data-led strategic approach to all partner development and acquisition strategies.
- Develop a strategy for engaging new supporters to include key talks, round tables and calendar events, donor engagements with board and executive.
- Identify, propose and implement development and innovation opportunities.
- Foster a culture that is target driven, encourages growth, being donor focused and responsive to changing environments
- Overall management and development of the corporate area including recruitment onboarding and development
- Team management including team reviews, appraisals, objective setting and supervision that develops and retains a dedicated, efficient and effective team.
- Work closely with the philanthropy department, individual giving team, golf programme and community to maximise opportunities, create synergies and integrate key messaging for maximum effect.
Programme and product development
- Develop a specific plan that engages companies across a variety of fundraising opportunities to include long term partnerships in line with corporate strategy, charity of the year partnerships, staff led fundraising initiatives, CRM and sponsorships, campaign responses and philanthropy.
- Develop a programme of sponsorship opportunities leveraging opportunities such as Golf programme, media opportunities and events.
- Develop a suite of cases for support for partnerships to include specific research programmes where appropriate but also general fundraising partnerships.
- Develop and grow the corporate appeal programme developing the database, proposition and above the line activities.
- Create a bespoke offering of engagement opportunities for companies, their staff and management that secures funding volunteers and participants where appropriate for key opportunities.
- Work to create innovative and bespoke pitches for companies that drive engagement of the public behind dual brand campaigns.
- Manage corporate database to best practice guidelines, screen and secure ethical and appropriate partners that manage corporate risk.
- Ensure quality relationship management and stewardship of corporate in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Manage a suite of supports appropriate to corporate partner level.
- Develop agreements and MOUs with key partners.
Budgets and Reporting
Management of team costs and expenditure budgets on an on-going basis ensuring all activity is implemented within budget and within defined cost ratios.
- Participate as part of the CMRF, Crumlin fundraising team in all working groups, meetings and workshops as required.
- Undertake any relevant work delegated or assigned to you by the Director of Fundraising.
- Essential Criteria
- A strategic thinker with proven capability in leading a successful fundraising operation at the scale of the CMRF, Crumlin.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities with experience of managing teams.
- Highly developed management and team building skills.
- Champion collaborative working and demonstrate and ability to drive change.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to engage at management and board level and a strong track record of stakeholder management.
- Strong analytical, planning and budgeting skills with a focus on return on investment.
- Flexibility: Demonstrable experience of structuring workload and conflicting demands comfortably managing the multiple dimensions of the role. Work during evenings, weekends and unsocial hours will be a requirement of the role.
- Diligent, highly organised with close attention to detail.
- Clear understanding of new media and technology and its application to fundraising.
- Hold a third level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Working knowledge of the not for profit/charity sector
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and exceptional work ethic.
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 7th July 2017
CMRF Crumlin is an equal opportunities employer