At CMRF Crumlin our team has one simple mission - helping kids and their families.
We provide vital funding for Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin and The National Children's Research Centre. When a child you love is sick, your top priority is finding the best care available. It’s ours too. At the core of CMRF Crumlin is a desire to help every sick child to give them the best possible chance to survive, thrive and live to their potential. We’re focused in supporting small miracles everyday by funding cutting edge research, new wards and upgrades together with patient experience through our Giggle Fund.
Currently we are not recruiting for any positions. Keep an eye on this page for future opportunities.
Individual Giving Programme Manager
About the Organisation
CMRF Crumlin provides vital funding for Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin and The National Children's Research Centre. When a child you love is sick, your top priority is finding the best care available. It’s ours too. At the core of CMRF Crumlin is a desire to help every sick child to give them the best possible chance to survive, thrive and live to their potential. We’re focused on supporting small victories every day, saving tiny lives, and improving patient experience. At CMRF Crumlin our team has one simple mission – helping children and their families.
Role & Purpose
The Individual Giving Manager is responsible for the planning, design and delivery of a strategic approach to communicating with, acquiring and retaining long term individual givers. This is a two year fixed term contract.
The role will involve the planning and execution of a full programme of acquisition of cash and regular donors, overseeing the delivery of appeals and communications to this audience, as well as overseeing the donor insights and analysis programme.
Managing a team of three executives, and working with a highly skilled team of fundraising managers, the Individual Giving Manager will deliver a forward thinking and strategic programme that will embrace the opportunities offered by a digital environment, as well as ensuring that every interaction the CMRF donors and prospects have with CMRF is extremely positive.
Plan and deliver the Individual Giving annual campaign plan including cash appeals, donor acquisition, regular giving programmes and taxback campaigns, delivering a multi-million Euro income budget, annually.
Plan and deliver a comprehensive donor journey / communication strategy utilizing internal and external insights and analysis.
Working with and engaging suppliers and agencies, and in support of the CMRF brand positioning devise innovative and cost effective campaigns and initiatives to ensure that CMRF retains loyal and grows donor audiences to support of the CMRF strategy 2017 – 2021.
Oversee the CMRF plan for compliance with all regulatory and data protection laws and protocols, and ensure that all CMRF interactions with donors and prospective donors are donor centric and uphold the CMRF donor charter.
Working cross functionally, and with the Director of Fundraising, devise integrated strategies and plans to reach new audiences cost effectively via multiple channels, and to retain existing supporters by demonstrating donor impact through all donor communications.
- Build an annual operational plan based on data analysis, segmentation, insights and a deep understanding of CMRF data and the not-for-profit sector.
- Design, build and implement a donor care model which focuses on donor commitment and intent.
- Lead projects with CMRF nominated agencies to create innovative, creative and cost effective campaigns.
- Formulate and develop recruitment, development and retention strategies for individual donors.
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders consistently identifying and managing key mile stone moments, execution and evaluation of each project.
- To work closely with all other CMRF departments to deliver consistent and impactful messaging across all communication channels.
- Work closely with the Finance/Operations teams to ensure efficient and effective process management through all aspects of the donor journey
- Manage the Individual giving team ensuring that all team members are working toward ambitious and achievable goals.
- Provide a supporting and learning environment for direct line reports and participate fully in the CMRF Individual Development Review and training process.
- Undertake any relevant work delegated by the management team
- Share CMRF’s values, participate as a full member of the CMRF team and support activities across the whole organisation as appropriate.
- Engage in regular one to one sessions with your manager
- Participate in relevant training and development courses as agreed with your manager.
- Be vigilant to any Health, Safety and Welfare risks in the workplace and bring any concerns to the attention of your manager or Health & Safety Representative
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-centred strategic approach. Highly numerate and skilled in analysing and interpreting results. Experience of working with CRM software, (Raisers Edge experience preferable).
- Strong budget, supplier and project management skills as well as the ability to deliver multiple projects, simultaneously, on budget and on time.
- Good knowledge of Data Protection, CRM systems and experience and ability to apply donor insight to strategic initiatives.
- Experience of managing direct marketing and digital marketing programmes.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Experience managing the creative approval process and reviewing copy and artwork for individual giving/direct marketing initiatives
- The successful candidate will need to show reasonable flexibility in relation to hours of attendance to meet the needs of the work. Work during weekends, evenings and unsociable hours may on occasion be required.
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Donor Marketing Officer
Role & Purpose
The Donor Marketing Officer will play a key role in developing and expanding CMRF’s individual donor audience and supporters and will have targets to deliver in relation to retaining, upgrading and reactivating CMRF Crumlin’s most loyal and warm supporters.
The Donor Marketing Officer is a key role within the Individual Giving Team and the wider Fundraising Department with project management of communications programmes core to driving income to meet ambitious annual targets. This position will enhance fundraising performance through efficient and effective co-ordination of campaigns and communications activities.
- Take ownership for the efficient delivery of annual IG appeals and campaigns, including print, digital campaigns and telemarketing activities.
- Support the critical goals of the Individual Giving Department to reduce attrition, increase volume of regular givers and single cash donations.
- Manage relationships with third party vendors. Build rapport and trust ensuring vendors deliver on the highest quality and competitive pricing across all interactions.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in support of IG programmes.
- Ensure programmes remain to schedule and tight management against timelines and budget is applied.
- Demonstrate strong communications skills. Ensure internal alignment and clear and open communications across all departments keeping all parties updated, engaged, working to schedule and taking responsibility for their own direct areas.
- Apply excellent organisational skills. Be adaptable to changing requirements and implement strong problem-solving skills.
- Show initiative and be proactive with suggestions towards increased efficiencies and enhanced messaging to drive response from the IG donor base.
- Play a key role in long term planning and implementation of donor development programmes across multiple fundraising channels.
- Donor care – keep the donor front of mind and as priority at all times. Uphold an ethical approach to all communications and donor and stakeholder dealings.
The post-holder is responsible for the delivery of an ambitious annual plan, delivering strategic objectives to acquire and retain long term individual givers.
Working closely with CMRF’s preferred suppliers and partners, the post holder will be central to the delivery of digital and traditional campaigns, and the promotion of a donor centric approach to fundraising within the CMRF Fundraising Team.
- Have excellent communications skills and be a persuasive and responsive communicator.
- Practical with strong project management experience
- Strong CRM database skills with experience of using data analysis to monitor and manage campaign performance
- Flexibility: Demonstrable experience of structuring workload and handling multiple campaigns
- Diligent, highly organised with close attention to detail
- Ideally, hold a third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Working knowledge of the not for profit / charity sector
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and an exceptional work ethic
Interested candidates should apply with CV and cover letter to email@example.com
CMRF Crumlin is an equal opportunities employer